So, my friend Tracy told you all about her hubby Darrin that creates these visions in my busy head that is constantly thinking of other things to make. Well, here is my luandry room that he helped me create. I love it, I even do more laundry. We live in an 100+ year old family farmhouse. Unfortunately, the chimney is boarded up in the kitchen and "closet" aka laundry room. Well, as Darrin was taking down the walls that were there he discovered the beautiful rock chimney that I love. It looks just like the one on the outside of the house. Needless to say we had to expose it.
So, here are pictures of the process.
In the beginning.......
You can never have too many stacked linens......
I am sooo jealous of your laundry room. Never in my life did I ever expect to say those words to anybody but after seeing what you came up with for yours, I want one, too! I love it!
ReplyDelete